This year as well we are pleased to announce the seventh edition of
the unit testing tool competition. We invite researchers to
participate in the competition with their unit test generation tool
for Java. Tools will be evaluated against a benchmark with respect to
code coverage and mutation score.
- notify the organizers by sending an email to Fitsum Kifetew (email@example.com).
- check out the contest infrastructure and make sure your tool works well within the infrastructure.
The competition infrastructure is available on GitHub and can also
be tried using Docker. Details can be found at https://github.com/PROSRESEARCHCENTER/junitcontest.
- Tool submission: February 15
- Benchmark results communicated to authors: February 28
- Submission of camera-ready paper: March 15
- Fitsum Kifetew (Chair) - Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Italy
- Xavier Devroey (co-Chair) - Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Urko Rueda Molina - Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain